Based on your survey response, you have indicated you are not eligible for the Paycheck Protection Program. Below are eligibility requirements for a PPP First Draw or PPP Second Draw loan as summarized by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
If you received this message by error, please contact us at 405-341-6650 or revisit the application page here.
PPP First Draw Eligibility
- Employ 500 employees or less.
- Must be in operations on February 15, 2020.
- Must meet other eligibility requirements as listed by the SBA here (the link for the interim final rule issued by the SBA for first draw PPP)
PPP Second Draw Eligibility
- Employ 300 employees or less.
- Sustained 25% reduction in gross receipts in any quarter of 2020 when compared to the same quarter in 2019, or the full year of 2020 when compared to 2019.
- Applicants must have utilized the full amount of their initial draw PPP loan on or before the expected date of the second draw PPP loan is disbursed.
- Must meet other eligibility requirements as listed by the SBA here (the link for the interim final rule issued by the SBA for second draw PPP)